Will the Lakers Be Able to Beat Wade and Bosh in Miami?
Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh have recently signed with the Miami Heat and LeBron may join them Thursday. But can the Lakers even beat a Wade/Bosh Combo? Heres the scores from the Lakers and Heat Matchups from last season.
December 4, 2009:
- Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Lakers
- Lakers win 108-107
- Kobe Bryant Makes a off balance- one legged deep three over Dwyane Wade at the buzzer to win the game.
- MIA FG%: 48.7%, LAL FG%: 43.0%
March 4, 2010:
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Miami Heat
- Heat win 114-111 OT
- Bryant makes a jumper to force overtime with 3.3 seconds remaining then the Lakers lose in overtime off of two free throws by the Heat.
Both games were very close. If the Lakers could barely beat Wade and the Heat can they beat Wade and Bosh? Wade will be matched up with Kobe and Kobe plays pretty good defense and keeps wade under control. Bosh will be matched up with Gasol and if Gasol loses Bosh then Drew or Lamar can step in and control him. I expect the games in the 2010-2011 seaosn between the Lakers and Heat to be very close with the Lakers winning at least 1 of the games. If LeBron joins the Heat then Ron Artest will be on LeBron or Kobe will switch from Wade and guard LeBron. The Lakers also lost to LeBron last season so these games should be very tough.